Welcome, I am JoAnne Lenart-Weary and after 45 years, I am still doing what I love. Over the years, my business has evolved from a paint and wallpaper contractor, Realtor, to full service residential and light commercial design and then into an industry trainer. I have taught DIY classes my entire career and professional classes for 21 years. I love teaching others how to refine their talent for a business or their own home. Over the years, I have appeared on HGTV, ABC, many regional channels around the country, been published in numerous magazines, and won many awards.
My goal with How to Decorate & Stage is to arm the DIY Decorator with the confidence to create their own fabulous space, whether they are doing it alone or with the help of a professional. And in today’s world, it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t share how to get a property ready to sell by sharing staging guidelines you can implement yourself.
Here are 5 things most don’t know about me.
1. I used to teach belly dancing.
2. I’m a Grandma of 15 from 4-25.
3. In my formative years, I painted a toilet bright red to match a tub. The paint bonded better to Husband #1’s skin than it did to the toliet seat. He didn’t see the humor as much as I.
4. I am known for my homemade Pierogi.
5. I am funny…sit next to me if you like to laugh.
Bonus: I love knocking out walls and in fact, did it at an Easter Dinner one year.
So glad you are here!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.